Most viewed recently
- Trump has a problem with China – but what is Australia doing?
- Do we share the same values as the US?
- The federal government is hiding under the covers
- My Kafkaesque Trial
- Aged care homes: the weakest COVID-19 link
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Exposing the Hidden Hand
- The Reagan and Thatcher legacies: sorting truth from fantasy.
- The United States moving a step closer to the brink
- The US hypocrisy on the South China Sea and Diego Garcia
Tag Archives: health insurance premiums
KAREN WILLIS AND SOPHIE LEWIS. Increased private health insurance premiums don’t mean increased value.
A topic of discussion at many barbecues this summer will inevitably be private health insurance. Is it worth it? Do we need it? Every year it gets more expensive. The average 4.8% increase in premiums just announced will have more … Continue reading