Most viewed recently
- Do we share the same values as the US?
- True crime confessions – being rude to Centrelink
- The Reagan and Thatcher legacies: sorting truth from fantasy.
- My Kafkaesque Trial
- Aged care homes: the weakest COVID-19 link
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- His country, weak or strong (Inside Story 3 August, 2020)
- Exposing the Hidden Hand
- Some good news emerging from the bad
- The US hypocrisy on the South China Sea and Diego Garcia
Tag Archives: Hillary Clinton
There’s ever reason to believe Donald Trump policies will hurt Australia. But there’s some important differences and insulation. Trump’s election has energised Australia’s far right. Abbott, Abetz, Bernardi, Canavan, Christiansen and Hanson have all said, in one way or another, that … Continue reading
The final days of the US presidential campaign – a disgraceful saga at best – have been marked by a frantic race to the bottom by both sides. On the Trump side: an anonymous but skilfully made video is … Continue reading
The US elections campaign has set-up a deeply negative framework for the future management of US/Russia relations. If Hillary Clinton is President her past attraction to military solutions to foreign policy problems will need revision, if conflict is to … Continue reading
In a long and often exasperating presidential campaign, Americans and the world have been subjected to Donald Trump’s odious and often incoherent rhetoric, and from both sides much vitriol and endless accusations of deceit, crookedness and sexual misconduct. In this … Continue reading