Most viewed recently
- When the war on terror turns inward
- Emperor Trumpus Maximus and his most loyal vassal, Terra Australis
- Payne and Reynold’s collision course with China
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Hysteria over China.
- Frydenberg, the hollow man: Thatcher and Reagan’s political grandson.
- How 5G is different – explained without jargon
- Do We Need Reaganomics Now?
- Josh Frydenberg is dressing up class politics as responsible economics
- Reflections on sixty years as a priest .
Tag Archives: immigration settlement policy
This is a repost from 27/5/2015. 3.1 Overview The migration process starts in earnest after a visa is given to a migrant. Its success or otherwise is determined after the person arrives in Australia and becomes part of the workforce … Continue reading