Most viewed recently
- ABUL RIZVI. Global Talent Independent Visa: Permanent residence in a week or two
- BOB CARR. Hidden Reality of Australia-China Relations
- COLIN MACKERRAS. The mess of Australia-China relations
- JACK WATERFORD. Trump: the man who made America little again
- CHEK LING. Unleashing the White Australia virus
- RAMESH THAKUR. The rise and fall of coronavirus modelling
- JENNY HOCKING. High Court says ‘Release the Palace Letters’
- HENRY REYNOLDS. Australia goes fishing in troubled waters.
- MUNGO MACALLUM. Thanks to Jenny Hocking’s indefatigable efforts, national pride has been salvaged.
- RAMESH THAKUR. Let’s learn from this pandemic to be better prepared for the really big one
Tag Archives: James Gerrand
Part 2 Hun Sen’s Red Brotherhood Hanoi cannot be seen to be interfering in Cambodian affairs but the Vietnamese military has cemented close ties with the Hun Sen regime – none closer than with the Prime Minister’s personal Bodyguard Unit … Continue reading
Part 1 ‘Kill a Chicken to Scare the Monkeys’ Around my regular haunts in Phnom Penh are daily reminders of Cambodia’s enduring capacity for political violence: in Kabko market my favourite street restaurant was the scene where political adviser … Continue reading