Most viewed recently
- High Court Judges and not just Dyson Heydon
- China must obey international rules in the South China Sea but the US can ignore them in Diego Garcia.
- Stuck in the craw of the Coalition
- The Myth of Chinese Money in Australia
- Dirty Dyson demolishes his own reputation
- Judge Dyson, moving in the lower circles of hell
- PETER GOERS. With China, many Aussies are absolute hypocrites (Sunday Mail 31.5.20)
- The strange case of Shaoquett Moselmane and the AFP and ASIO raid.
- Worried about(Chinese) agents of foreign influence? Just look at who owns Australia’s biggest companies
- Canberra Shuffles its China Briefcase to decouple,rather than improve relations.
Tag Archives: James Packer
Here lies the exquisite dilemma for the Packer lobbyists: help push the Chinese side to get a better deal, perhaps an exchange program for their incarcerated staff, or strike another deal, leaving all those ill-gotten gains sloshing around Sydney and … Continue reading
James Packer’s ignominious retreat from his once-lauded international strategy is continuing apace as 17 staff from Crown Resorts, the company he controls with 48% of its stock, continue to languish in Chinese detention centres.
Of all the indicators of Australia’s evolving relationship with China, Crown Casino’s current problems are some of the most striking, unexpected and revealing. They present an unflattering but painfully accurate vignette of this country’s increasingly dependent relationship with the People’s … Continue reading
To mix my metaphors, the bottle of red wine that Barry O’Farrell received is only the tip of an iceberg – a sleezy world of lobbying, influence-peddling and corruption. It is really about the covert influence of political power players … Continue reading
More alienation of public space. In my blog yesterday, I referred to the alienation of public space in Barangaroo and proposed for the Sydney Botanic Gardens. Today there are reports that Wentworth Park, which is Crown Land, will be developed … Continue reading