Most viewed recently
- When the war on terror turns inward
- Emperor Trumpus Maximus and his most loyal vassal, Terra Australis
- Payne and Reynold’s collision course with China
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Hysteria over China.
- Frydenberg, the hollow man: Thatcher and Reagan’s political grandson.
- How 5G is different – explained without jargon
- Do We Need Reaganomics Now?
- Josh Frydenberg is dressing up class politics as responsible economics
- Reflections on sixty years as a priest .
Tag Archives: Jenny Hocking and the palace letters
Jenny Hocking has been researching and publishing some vital information about the dismissal of the Whitlam Government by Sir John Kerr . In that research, she has been denied access to the papers. She is taking legal action in the … Continue reading
My name is Professor Jenny Hocking, I am a Monash University academic and Gough Whitlam’s biographer. I have launched an historic action against the National Archives of Australia to release the ‘Palace letters’ relating to the dismissal of the Whitlam … Continue reading
According to press reports, the Queen believes that some Chinese were rude during President Xi Jinping’s visit to Britain last year. Apparently the Queen told Metropolitan Police Commander, Lucy d’Orsi that she had ‘bad luck’ in being responsible for security … Continue reading