Most viewed recently
- PETER GOERS. With China, many Aussies are absolute hypocrites (Sunday Mail 31.5.20)
- China must obey international rules in the South China Sea but the US can ignore them in Diego Garcia.
- The Myth of Chinese Money in Australia
- The strange case of Shaoquett Moselmane and the AFP and ASIO raid.
- Dirty Dyson demolishes his own reputation
- Judge Dyson, moving in the lower circles of hell
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Canberra Shuffles its China Briefcase to decouple,rather than improve relations.
- Our dream run over COVID has come to an end
- NBN Debacle. Wherefore art thou, minister?
Tag Archives: John McCarthy
ANZUS has morphed from an alliance to a sacrosanct ethos to which all Australians are supposed to subscribe. It is time it went back to what it was supposed to be – an alliance. … To differ with the Americans … Continue reading
In a conversation in October last year with two British foreign correspondents and a former Japanese Prime Ministerial foreign policy adviser, the subject turned to the United States. All three interlocutors argued that in recent years Australia had superseded both … Continue reading
Fairness, Opportunity and Security Policy Series edited by Michael Keating and John Menadue In a conversation in October last year with two British foreign correspondents and a former Japanese Prime Ministerial foreign policy adviser, the subject turned to the United … Continue reading
The executions of Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran will leave most Australians dismayed by President Joko Widodo’s refusal of clemency, angered by the clumsy, ugly execution process and jaundiced by the attitudes of a number of Indonesians on killing two … Continue reading