Most viewed recently
- China is not a threat to Australia
- Australia’s pro-Israel media fights facts and ends careers
- Why Australia’s strategic situation is far worse than we think (AFR 6.7.20)
- The Coalition is just following orders
- Moslem MP branded a terrorist. Is there a fair go?
- It’s time to strip ‘national security’ of its sacred cow status. Part 1
- A win’s a win in Eden-Monaro
- Lies and distortions about western policies in Asia: The Sino-Indian frontier dispute. Part 1 of 2
- PETER GOERS. With China, many Aussies are absolute hypocrites (Sunday Mail 31.5.20)
- The Australian Government regards China as a strategic competitor, a revisionist power, and one that must be resisted.
Tag Archives: John Nieuwenhuysen
The concept of Australia’s Immigration Department being a minor part of a version of the United States department of homeland security is a frightening one. What will have happened to the “Welcome to Australia” banners of years past?
Living as a White youth in apartheid South Africa in the 1950’s, I often wondered how it was possible for a small minority to dominate and oppress the large majority of the population who were denied the vote because … Continue reading
The inspiring poem by Emma Lazarus carved on the Statue of Liberty clearly reflects the ethos and caring spirit of a bygone era: “Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse … Continue reading
According to the ABS, the proportion of Australians born overseas has reached its highest point in 120 years. At about 6.6 million people, the overseas born represent 28 per cent of the country’s total, and, since 2005, migration has contributed … Continue reading