Most viewed recently
- ABUL RIZVI. Global Talent Independent Visa: Permanent residence in a week or two
- BOB CARR. Hidden Reality of Australia-China Relations
- COLIN MACKERRAS. The mess of Australia-China relations
- JACK WATERFORD. Trump: the man who made America little again
- CHEK LING. Unleashing the White Australia virus
- RAMESH THAKUR. The rise and fall of coronavirus modelling
- JENNY HOCKING. High Court says ‘Release the Palace Letters’
- HENRY REYNOLDS. Australia goes fishing in troubled waters.
- MUNGO MACALLUM. Thanks to Jenny Hocking’s indefatigable efforts, national pride has been salvaged.
- RAMESH THAKUR. Let’s learn from this pandemic to be better prepared for the really big one
Tag Archives: Katsuto-Momii
In my blog of 29 May 2014 ‘Australia-Japan – friends should be frank’, I referred to the tipping point in Japanese domestic politics with the growing ultra nationalism being promoted by Prime Minister Abe. Sir Hugh Cortazzi, who served as … Continue reading
In John Menadue’s blog of 31 March, 2014, he expressed strong concern for recent events concerning Japan’s Prime Minister, Shinzo Abe, and warned that Japan was fast approaching a nationalistic agenda and revisionist view of history. (See re-post today) I … Continue reading