Most viewed recently
- CHEK LING. Unleashing the White Australia virus
- PAUL PERVERSI. Understanding anti-China Bias and other prejudices
- MUNGO MACCALLUM. Angus Taylor’s thought bubbles: from the second rate to the already discredited
- RAMESH THAKUR. Coronavirus data prove Australia is in Asia
- SATURDAY’s GOOD READING AND LISTENING FOR THE WEEKEND
- DAVID SOLOMON. They should have said: No Minister
- STUART REES. Cowardice as a principle of foreign policy, what on earth are they thinking?
- JOSEPH A. CAMILLERI. Can we rescue the China relationship from the abyss?
- ALEX MITCHELL. Don Harwin becomes cactus
- HAMISH MCDONALD. Journalists on the ramparts (Inside Story 20.5.20)
Tag Archives: Kim Williams
As someone who has spent my life running organisations that take risks, invest billions and innovate to provide the best of local and international content to Australian consumers, reading the Productivity Commission’s draft report into our intellectual property arrangements was … Continue reading
I regret to report there are forces at work in this country out to destroy public broadcasting… the ABC and SBS. But the fight to protect and enhance a more dynamic public broadcasting sector has just begun. Tomorrow in The … Continue reading
Policy Series I have been giving presentations recently in which I have exhorted the creative community to accept responsibility for: – Writing refreshed meaningful arts policies for federal political parties to inform a renewed approach for support and activity; Forming … Continue reading