Most viewed recently
- Do we share the same values as the US?
- True crime confessions – being rude to Centrelink
- The Reagan and Thatcher legacies: sorting truth from fantasy.
- The politics of the coming generation.
- My Kafkaesque Trial
- Aged care homes: the weakest COVID-19 link
- It’s a terrible thing to say, but Joel Fitzgibbon is rapidly turning into Labor’s answer to Barnaby Joyce
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Four legs good two legs bad, private good public bad
- His country, weak or strong (Inside Story 3 August, 2020)
Tag Archives: land taxes
One useful outcome from the Council of Australian Governments (COAG) meeting on 11 December, was its acknowledgement of the “emerging budgetary pressures across all levels of government, particularly in the health sector.” This acknowledgement must be the critical starting point … Continue reading