Most viewed recently
- Australia’s pro-Israel media fights facts and ends careers
- The Palace Letters have blown apart the claim the Queen had no part in the Whitlam dismissal.
- Moslem MP branded a terrorist. Is there a fair go?
- Sir John Kerr’s secret ‘Palace letters’ to be released
- The Palace knew for months before November 11 that John Kerr was considering dismissing Gough Whitlam (A repost from 11.11.2015)
- Lies and distortions about western policies in Asia. The media and the Tiananmen massacre myth – part 2
- The Australian Government regards China as a strategic competitor, a revisionist power, and one that must be resisted.
- Bishops and branch stacking: the second oldest profession
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- The Coalition is just following orders
Tag Archives: lessons of history
The lesson of Munich for major powers Britain and France was that you do not buy peace with fellow major powers tomorrow by giving in to their demands today. But for smaller powers, the lesson was that faced with the … Continue reading