Most viewed recently
- High Court Judges and not just Dyson Heydon
- Stuck in the craw of the Coalition
- The Myth of Chinese Money in Australia
- Judge Dyson, moving in the lower circles of hell
- Dirty Dyson demolishes his own reputation
- Worried about(Chinese) agents of foreign influence? Just look at who owns Australia’s biggest companies
- Canberra Shuffles its China Briefcase to decouple,rather than improve relations.
- Our dream run over COVID has come to an end
- China must obey international rules in the South China Sea but the US can ignore them in Diego Garcia.
- NBN Debacle. Wherefore art thou, minister?
Tag Archives: Media Watch
The National Wind Farm Commissioner, Andrew Dyer, delivered his first annual report on March 31, covering the first 14 months of the agency’s operation since being set up by the Abbott government, with the support of conservative cross-bench senators. The … Continue reading
Media Watch on 27 March 2017 described the unprofessional behaviour of the Australian and journalist Graham Lloyd over the reporting of the bleaching of the Great Barrier Reef. The Media Watch story follows.
A former top US intelligence official David Gompert has issued a sober warning to those who want to lock Australia into any future war with China. Speaking on Monday, Gompert said a war between the US and China could … Continue reading
According to a report on Media Watch on 8 February, Rupert Murdoch brought Tony Abbott as his guest at a banquet in Washington which President Obama attended. Several of the Murdoch papers in Australia suggested that this was a personal … Continue reading
As the Australian approaches its 50th anniversary amid much self-congratulation, an insight into its editorial standards and how it conducts itself in controversies is provided by its recent reporting of competing claims over tobacco consumption. Tobacco is still the largest … Continue reading