Most viewed recently
- Australia’s pro-Israel media fights facts and ends careers
- The Coalition is just following orders
- Moslem MP branded a terrorist. Is there a fair go?
- Sir John Kerr’s secret ‘Palace letters’ to be released
- Lies and distortions about western policies in Asia: The Sino-Indian frontier dispute. Part 1 of 2
- Lies and distortions about western policies in Asia. The media and the Tiananmen massacre myth – part 2
- The Australian Government regards China as a strategic competitor, a revisionist power, and one that must be resisted.
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Why Australia’s strategic situation is far worse than we think (AFR 6.7.20)
- Bishops and branch stacking: the second oldest profession
Tag Archives: Medicare and private health insurance
In my article, ‘Down a different path in Melbourne: how Medibank was conceived’ written in 2000 for the Medical Journal of Australia (see link below), I described the history from 1967 to 1975 which led to Medibank/Medicare. In that article, … Continue reading