Most viewed recently
- China is not a threat to Australia
- Australia’s pro-Israel media fights facts and ends careers
- Why Australia’s strategic situation is far worse than we think (AFR 6.7.20)
- The Coalition is just following orders
- Moslem MP branded a terrorist. Is there a fair go?
- It’s time to strip ‘national security’ of its sacred cow status. Part 1
- A win’s a win in Eden-Monaro
- Lies and distortions about western policies in Asia: The Sino-Indian frontier dispute. Part 1 of 2
- PETER GOERS. With China, many Aussies are absolute hypocrites (Sunday Mail 31.5.20)
- The Australian Government regards China as a strategic competitor, a revisionist power, and one that must be resisted.
Tag Archives: Mediscare
Fair access to health care is in the zeitgeist of European countries and Australia. The political sensitivities of this issue were demonstrated in the last election with the angst generated by the Labor Party’s “Mediscare” campaign.
In the recent election Labor had fine words on health care – “Labor will ensure that access to health care is determined by your Medicare card, and not your credit card” – but in reality its policy proposals, if … Continue reading
In a singularly petulant and graceless speech in the early hours after election night, Malcolm Turnbull said he thought he would be returned to government. His surly but defiant supporters – those of them who had not already gone … Continue reading