Most viewed recently
- PETER GOERS. With China, many Aussies are absolute hypocrites (Sunday Mail 31.5.20)
- China must obey international rules in the South China Sea but the US can ignore them in Diego Garcia.
- The Myth of Chinese Money in Australia
- The strange case of Shaoquett Moselmane and the AFP and ASIO raid.
- Dirty Dyson demolishes his own reputation
- Judge Dyson, moving in the lower circles of hell
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Canberra Shuffles its China Briefcase to decouple,rather than improve relations.
- Our dream run over COVID has come to an end
- NBN Debacle. Wherefore art thou, minister?
Tag Archives: Murdoch
Politicians are continually blamed for their failures but our media is also responsible for the state of public discussion on important issues. This downward media spiral has been led by the Murdoch media’s abuse of power in the three major … Continue reading
Current Affairs Labor might not have noticed it yet, but Rupert Murdoch’s capacity to influence the outcome declines with each passing election. Over the past eight months, Victoria and Queensland have voted out first-term Liberal governments despite the best efforts … Continue reading
It is disappointing, at least to me that the ABC has not been the host of the election debates between Kevin Rudd and Tony Abbott. Instead it is has been left to Fox News, 50% owned by Rupert Murdoch, who … Continue reading
What Rupert Murdoch told the US Ambassador about the pending Whitlam dismissal – 12 months beforehand in November 1974? Yes 1974. John Menadue
More pieces are falling into place. Last year we learned from Jenny Hockey’s second biographic volume of Gough Whitlam that a serving High Court Judge Anthony Mason from August 1975 improperly briefed Sir John Kerr about the dismissal of the … Continue reading