Most viewed recently
- When the war on terror turns inward
- Emperor Trumpus Maximus and his most loyal vassal, Terra Australis
- Payne and Reynold’s collision course with China
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Hysteria over China.
- Frydenberg, the hollow man: Thatcher and Reagan’s political grandson.
- How 5G is different – explained without jargon
- Do We Need Reaganomics Now?
- Josh Frydenberg is dressing up class politics as responsible economics
- Reflections on sixty years as a priest .
Tag Archives: National Archives
JENNY HOCKING. Why was Malcolm Fraser Hidden at Yarralumla When Sir John Kerr Dismissed Gough Whitlam?
Revelations from the secret correspondence between the Governor-General, Sir John Kerr, and the Queen in the months before the dismissal of the Whitlam government have shed new light on a persistent puzzle. When Kerr dismissed Gough Whitlam at 1pm on … Continue reading
My name is Professor Jenny Hocking, I am a Monash University academic and Gough Whitlam’s biographer. I have launched an historic action against the National Archives of Australia to release the ‘Palace letters’ relating to the dismissal of the Whitlam … Continue reading