Most viewed recently
- ABUL RIZVI. Global Talent Independent Visa: Permanent residence in a week or two
- BOB CARR. Hidden Reality of Australia-China Relations
- COLIN MACKERRAS. The mess of Australia-China relations
- JACK WATERFORD. Trump: the man who made America little again
- CHEK LING. Unleashing the White Australia virus
- RAMESH THAKUR. The rise and fall of coronavirus modelling
- JENNY HOCKING. High Court says ‘Release the Palace Letters’
- HENRY REYNOLDS. Australia goes fishing in troubled waters.
- MUNGO MACALLUM. Thanks to Jenny Hocking’s indefatigable efforts, national pride has been salvaged.
- RAMESH THAKUR. Let’s learn from this pandemic to be better prepared for the really big one
Tag Archives: National Health and Hospital Reform Commission
Despite promising to keep Medicare Locals, the Abbott government abolished the fledgling organisations after it took office. Even when it had no clear policies or plans to replace them, the Abbott government seemed determined to undo many of the initiatives … Continue reading
In Part 1 of this series I described the areas in our health sector that need reform. In Part 2 I spoke of the obstacles, particularly those imposed by vested interests in the health sector to protect their own interests … Continue reading