Most viewed recently
- Trump has a problem with China – but what is Australia doing?
- The federal government is hiding under the covers
- John Menadue talks with Friendlyjordies
- America’s Unholy Crusade Against China (Project Syndicate August 5, 2020)
- The United States moving a step closer to the brink
- China must obey international rules in the South China Sea but the US ignores them in Diego Garcia (Repost 3 July 2020)
- ‘Poor moral leadership’ and our alleged war crimes
- Endemic secrecy in the Catholic Church
- Victoria’s gutted public service hasn’t handled the coronavirus well
- Do we share the same values as the US?
Tag Archives: New York Review of Books
In this article ‘Which Europe now?’ in the New York Review of Books, Mervyn King says Our political class would do well to recall the words of Confucius: Three things are necessary for government: weapons, food and trust. If … Continue reading