Most viewed recently
- Trump has a problem with China – but what is Australia doing?
- Do we share the same values as the US?
- The federal government is hiding under the covers
- My Kafkaesque Trial
- Aged care homes: the weakest COVID-19 link
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Exposing the Hidden Hand
- The Reagan and Thatcher legacies: sorting truth from fantasy.
- The United States moving a step closer to the brink
- The US hypocrisy on the South China Sea and Diego Garcia
Tag Archives: nuclear powered submarines
At the National Press Club yesterday Mike Keating and Hugh White again drew attention to the very serious problems of our proposed submarine purchases. We will be following their addresses further. The following is a repost from December 16 last … Continue reading
Seen through the eyes of an engineering contractor and shipbuilder I suggest that the French have hit the jackpot. They will be falling over themselves to sign the proposed Framework Agreement between the Government of Australia and the Government of … Continue reading
Recent papers published in Pearls and Irritations by Jon Stanford and Rear-Admiral Ian Richards have suggested respectively that: the case for providing significant financial support to the naval shipbuilding industry is flawed, both on defence policy and industry policy grounds … Continue reading