Most viewed recently
- JOHN MENADUE. The Light From the Southern Cross.A Report on Catholic Church Governance
- JENNY HOCKING. High Court says ‘Release the Palace Letters’
- JOHN MENADUE. The dangerous and erratic ally that offers us ‘protection’! An updated repost. Part 1 of 2
- ABUL RIZVI. Global Talent Independent Visa: Permanent residence in a week or two
- MUNGO MACCALLUM. Scott Morrison’s cooing of doves.
- PAUL COLLINS. First Step to a Better Church?
- MUNGO MACALLUM. Thanks to Jenny Hocking’s indefatigable efforts, national pride has been salvaged.
- JOHN MENADUE. The dangerous and erratic ally that offers us ‘protection’! An updated repost. Part 2 of 2
- DAVID SOLOMON. How the Queen and Kerr were blind-sided
- CHEK LING. The mutating ‘China question’
Tag Archives: Olympic Games
My favourite Olympic Games story comes not from Rio in 2016 but from Persepolis in 492 BC. The setting was the court of King Darius I, who styled himself Darius the Great. His Persian empire was vast, but there … Continue reading