Most viewed recently
- Trump has a problem with China – but what is Australia doing?
- The federal government is hiding under the covers
- Do we share the same values as the US?
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- John Menadue talks with Friendlyjordies
- America’s Unholy Crusade Against China (Project Syndicate August 5, 2020)
- The United States moving a step closer to the brink
- China must obey international rules in the South China Sea but the US ignores them in Diego Garcia (Repost 3 July 2020)
- The Reagan and Thatcher legacies: sorting truth from fantasy.
- How big government and big companies erect communications barriers
Tag Archives: Paris terrorism
The attacks in Paris were textbook in terms of the philosophy of terrorism: hit publicly, indiscriminately, affecting as large a group of innocent people as possible, attract maximum publicity, generate widespread fear. They also represented a continuation of terrorist … Continue reading
There’s something profoundly rotten about cultures that can give birth to the murderous behaviour on show in Paris last Friday. This is just the latest and probably most visible instance because it happened in one of the hubs of the European … Continue reading