Most viewed recently
- High Court Judges and not just Dyson Heydon
- Stuck in the craw of the Coalition
- The Myth of Chinese Money in Australia
- Judge Dyson, moving in the lower circles of hell
- Dirty Dyson demolishes his own reputation
- Worried about(Chinese) agents of foreign influence? Just look at who owns Australia’s biggest companies
- Canberra Shuffles its China Briefcase to decouple,rather than improve relations.
- Our dream run over COVID has come to an end
- China must obey international rules in the South China Sea but the US can ignore them in Diego Garcia.
- NBN Debacle. Wherefore art thou, minister?
Tag Archives: Peta Credlin
It’s a lost decade we couldn’t afford on climate change and energy policy – but when the consequences are felt in years and decades to come, it’s incumbent upon us all not to forget the political opportunists and charlatans who … Continue reading
Ian McAuley. The only unifying thread in the Liberal Party is a compulsion to keep Labor out of office.
There is a German saying “The less the people know about how laws and sausages are made, the better they sleep at night”. In his book Credlin & Co (Black Inc 2016), an exposé of the political relationship between Tony … Continue reading
It was on again – all last week. Apart from the uncertain future of Prime Minister Tony Abbott, all political talk was of Peta Credlin his Chief of Staff and unquestionably the most talked of, written about, high profile staffer … Continue reading
Does ‘Red Rupe” have any remaining ‘red’ beliefs? Murdoch was called ‘Red Rupe’ by his fellow Oxford students in the early 1950s. He had a bust of Lenin on his mantle, was a member of the Labour Club and generally … Continue reading
In August 2013 I wrote about Rupert Murdoch’s abuse of power and his intense fascination with party politics. That blog is reproduced below. Rupert Murdoch is a frustrated politician. He loves the political game. Usually he works indirectly through ultra-loyal … Continue reading