Most viewed recently
- PETER GOERS. With China, many Aussies are absolute hypocrites (Sunday Mail 31.5.20)
- China is not a threat to Australia
- It’s time to strip ‘national security’ of its sacred cow status. Part 1
- Australia’s pro-Israel media fights facts and ends careers
- Why Australia’s strategic situation is far worse than we think (AFR 6.7.20)
- China must obey international rules in the South China Sea but the US can ignore them in Diego Garcia.
- Moslem MP branded a terrorist. Is there a fair go?
- A win’s a win in Eden-Monaro
- The Coalition is just following orders
- Lies and distortions about western policies in Asia: The Sino-Indian frontier dispute. Part 1 of 2
Tag Archives: pooled funding in health
The Abbott Government decided that over the next decade commencing in 2017 the Commonwealth Government would reduce grants to the states for education and health by $80 b. This is likely to produce a major and concerted campaign by the … Continue reading
Fairness, Opportunity and Security Policy series edited by Michael Keating and John Menadue. State governments spend about 25% of their budgets on health and another 25% on education. A cooperative arrangement between the commonwealth and state governments in one of … Continue reading