Most viewed recently
- When the war on terror turns inward
- Emperor Trumpus Maximus and his most loyal vassal, Terra Australis
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Hysteria over China.
- Frydenberg, the hollow man: Thatcher and Reagan’s political grandson.
- How 5G is different – explained without jargon
- It’s a terrible thing to say, but Joel Fitzgibbon is rapidly turning into Labor’s answer to Barnaby Joyce
- Josh Frydenberg is dressing up class politics as responsible economics
- Reflections on sixty years as a priest .
- Four legs good two legs bad, private good public bad
Tag Archives: poverty
The 2016 Intergenerational Report from Treasury predicted that by 2050 the numbers of people in Australia over 65, currently nearly a quarter of the population, will have doubled. Average age expectancy will be over 95 for women and men. Where … Continue reading