Most viewed recently
- Trump has a problem with China – but what is Australia doing?
- Do we share the same values as the US?
- The federal government is hiding under the covers
- My Kafkaesque Trial
- Aged care homes: the weakest COVID-19 link
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Exposing the Hidden Hand
- The Reagan and Thatcher legacies: sorting truth from fantasy.
- The United States moving a step closer to the brink
- The US hypocrisy on the South China Sea and Diego Garcia
Tag Archives: private health expenditure
This week the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare released its Health expenditure Australia 2014–15 report. This document contains a wealth of information about the way in which we allocate resources across our health system. There are many interesting stories … Continue reading