Most viewed recently
- Australia’s pro-Israel media fights facts and ends careers
- The Palace Letters have blown apart the claim the Queen had no part in the Whitlam dismissal.
- Moslem MP branded a terrorist. Is there a fair go?
- Sir John Kerr’s secret ‘Palace letters’ to be released
- The Palace knew for months before November 11 that John Kerr was considering dismissing Gough Whitlam (A repost from 11.11.2015)
- Lies and distortions about western policies in Asia. The media and the Tiananmen massacre myth – part 2
- The Australian Government regards China as a strategic competitor, a revisionist power, and one that must be resisted.
- Bishops and branch stacking: the second oldest profession
- The Coalition is just following orders
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
Tag Archives: refugees in Philippines
The Nauru government has announced that the remaining 600 asylum seekers in the island’s immigration detention centre will be processed over the next week. This comes after a delay of two years and remarkably slow processing. Why this welcome change? … Continue reading