Most viewed recently
- Australia’s pro-Israel media fights facts and ends careers
- Moslem MP branded a terrorist. Is there a fair go?
- Sir John Kerr’s secret ‘Palace letters’ to be released
- Lies and distortions about western policies in Asia: The Sino-Indian frontier dispute. Part 1 of 2
- Lies and distortions about western policies in Asia. The media and the Tiananmen massacre myth – part 2
- The Coalition is just following orders
- The Australian Government regards China as a strategic competitor, a revisionist power, and one that must be resisted.
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Bishops and branch stacking: the second oldest profession
- How the Powerhouse Museum was saved
Tag Archives: regional processing
A repost from 26/05/15 Part 2: Refugee Policy 2.1 Overview The current and future global environment for irregular migration is extremely challenging. Many more people are on the move globally to gain protection from persecution, security from conflict or greater … Continue reading
In my blog of April 17 I outlined ways in which we might find a way out of the refugee quagmire. It is reposted below. There is speculation that the government may announce an increase in the refugee intake to … Continue reading
In my blog of July 20, I referred to the Regional Settlement Agreement with PNG. With some reservations I described it as the least-worst option. Some were surprised at my comments. I wish it were otherwise, but in the toxic … Continue reading