Subscribe to our weekly and daily Pearls and Irritations newsletter!
Most viewed recently
- MUNGO MacCALLUM. The Barnaby Joyce slapstick soap opera.
- PETER JOHNSTONE. Bishops in the headlights.
- MICHAEL PASCOE. Fear and loathing in superannuation – Liberal and industry fund conspiracy theories
- EMMA ALBERICI. There’s no case for a corporate tax cut when one in five of Australia’s top companies don’t pay it.
- MUNGO MacCALLUM. The end of Western Civilisation!
- JOANNE McCARTHY. Bishop breaks ranks on church report into child abuse royal commission (SMH 21/6/2018) 22 June 2018
- GARETH EVANS. How we should manage Donald Trump’s meltdown world (AFR 20/6/2018) 22 June 2018
- JOHN MENADUE. The scourge of lobbyists is likely to continue if there is a change of government. 22 June 2018
- DAVID JAMES. Academics tangle with managerial oppressors. 22 June 2018
- JOHN TULLOH. Turkey – Erdogan faces his toughest test. 22 June 2018
- Arts and Reviews (39)
- Defence/Security (784)
- Economy (1,036)
- Education (193)
- Environment and climate (309)
- Health (485)
- Housing (69)
- Human Rights (405)
- Indigenous affairs (59)
- Industrial relations (32)
- Infrastructure (152)
- International Affairs (1,459)
- Asia (157)
- Links (10)
- Media (495)
- NBN (73)
- Politics (2,358)
- Refugees, Immigration (528)
- Religion and Faith (476)
- SERIES: Freedom, opportunity and security (59)
- SERIES: Making housing affordable (15)
- Sport (51)
- Technology, start-ups and new media (1)
- Tributes (36)
- Uncategorized (164)
Tag Archives: Richard Letts
The National Opera Review has reported. Instigator George Brandis is probably well enough satisfied. The Terms of Reference are pure Brandis. The name is National Opera Review, the game is a review of the four larger companies funded by … Continue reading
In a Senate Estimates hearing this week, the new Arts Minister Mitch Fifield was gently questioned for ten minutes by Senator Scott Ludlam about his intentions with regard to the future of arts support: in particular, did he intend to … Continue reading