Most viewed recently
- CHEK LING. Unleashing the White Australia virus
- ABUL RIZVI. Global Talent Independent Visa: Permanent residence in a week or two
- MUNGO MACCALLUM. Angus Taylor’s thought bubbles: from the second rate to the already discredited
- RAMESH THAKUR. Coronavirus data prove Australia is in Asia
- BOB CARR. Hidden Reality of Australia-China Relations
- SATURDAY’s GOOD READING AND LISTENING FOR THE WEEKEND
- JOSEPH A. CAMILLERI. Can we rescue the China relationship from the abyss?
- PETER WILKINSON AND GAIL GROSSMAN FREYNE. Historic Church Governance Report locked down by Australian Bishops
- MUNGO MACCALLUM. The miracle of being two-faced and saving both faces
- JACK WATERFORD. Trump: the man who made America little again
Tag Archives: roads
Commentators on Premier Baird’s years focussed on short term matters such as money from privatisations or inconvenience caused by infrastructure building. The most important question, the merit of infrastructure built with sale proceeds, may take years to answer. NSW will … Continue reading
We are spending enormous sums on roads and increasing our national debt. Communities are being seriously disrupted and the congestion is increasing. When will we put a stop to this nonsense?