Most viewed recently
- Trump has a problem with China – but what is Australia doing?
- Do we share the same values as the US?
- The federal government is hiding under the covers
- My Kafkaesque Trial
- Aged care homes: the weakest COVID-19 link
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Exposing the Hidden Hand
- The Reagan and Thatcher legacies: sorting truth from fantasy.
- The United States moving a step closer to the brink
- The US hypocrisy on the South China Sea and Diego Garcia
Tag Archives: role of Speaker
In my post of 12 May this year ‘Democratic renewal and our loss of trust in institutions’, I wrote about our loss of trust in so many institutions including our parliament and political parties. If Tony Abbott and Bill Shorten … Continue reading