Most viewed recently
- PETER GOERS. With China, many Aussies are absolute hypocrites (Sunday Mail 31.5.20)
- China is not a threat to Australia
- Australia’s pro-Israel media fights facts and ends careers
- Why Australia’s strategic situation is far worse than we think (AFR 6.7.20)
- The Coalition is just following orders
- It’s time to strip ‘national security’ of its sacred cow status. Part 1
- Moslem MP branded a terrorist. Is there a fair go?
- A win’s a win in Eden-Monaro
- China must obey international rules in the South China Sea but the US can ignore them in Diego Garcia.
- Lies and distortions about western policies in Asia: The Sino-Indian frontier dispute. Part 1 of 2
Tag Archives: Ross Burns
The 4 April attack on Khan Sheikhun using CW (chemical warfare) weapons was almost certainly the work of Bashar al-Assad’s regime. This is the only explanation which ticks off all the boxes—means, motive and opportunity. The hastily assembled US retaliatory … Continue reading
The international community remains hopelessly divided and in many cases incapable of assessing the real dynamics of the conflict in the face of its gut-wrenching humanitarian dimensions.
Newspaper commentary on the Syria conflict has long struggled to provide new insights into the conflict. However, in an analysis published over the weekend in the New York Times, Max Fisher, adopted the novel approach of asking academic experts … Continue reading