Most viewed recently
- ABUL RIZVI. Global Talent Independent Visa: Permanent residence in a week or two
- CHEK LING. Unleashing the White Australia virus
- MUNGO MACCALLUM. Angus Taylor’s thought bubbles: from the second rate to the already discredited
- BOB CARR. Hidden Reality of Australia-China Relations
- RAMESH THAKUR. Coronavirus data prove Australia is in Asia
- JOSEPH A. CAMILLERI. Can we rescue the China relationship from the abyss?
- COLIN MACKERRAS. The mess of Australia-China relations
- PETER WILKINSON AND GAIL GROSSMAN FREYNE. Historic Church Governance Report locked down by Australian Bishops
- JACK WATERFORD. Trump: the man who made America little again
- MUNGO MACCALLUM. The miracle of being two-faced and saving both faces
Tag Archives: Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse
The elitist couch crusaders of the far right have had a busy but productive week – so many pesky lefties to sneer at,, so much political correctness to whinge about. It was almost an embarrassment of carnage, which was just … Continue reading
PETER DAY. Catholic Archbishops to front Royal Commission on Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse.
This week the Catholic archbishops of Australia will be called to give evidence at the full panel of Royal Commission in Sydney.
The Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse is about to recommence its case study on the Catholic Church in Ballarat. Last week, the Melbourne Herald Sun reported: ‘Victims of child sexual abuse look set to be grilled … Continue reading
Peter Johnstone. Bishop Robinson at the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse
“the major obstacle to a better response from the Church has been the Vatican.” Bishop Geoffrey Robinson On Monday 24 August 2015, Bishop Geoffrey Robinson spent a day in the witness box at the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to … Continue reading
Frank Brennan. Bishop Geoffrey Robinson at the Royal Commission on Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse.
The royal commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse continues to fill us with dread that we have not yet adequately identified why the incidence of abuse reported in our institutions is higher than in other churches. The divisions … Continue reading