Most viewed recently
- Trump has a problem with China – but what is Australia doing?
- The federal government is hiding under the covers
- John Menadue talks with Friendlyjordies
- What went wrong with Aged Care?
- University Failures and Canberra parsimony.
- America’s Unholy Crusade Against China (Project Syndicate August 5, 2020)
- Endemic secrecy in the Catholic Church
- Victoria’s gutted public service hasn’t handled the coronavirus well
- The United States moving a step closer to the brink
- ‘Poor moral leadership’ and our alleged war crimes
Tag Archives: ‘rules-based international order’
Quo vadis – Australian foreign policy and ANZUS. Summary. Trump does give us an opportunity to do things we should have done long ago.
Vice President Biden’s speech at the Paddington Town Hall on 20 July was by invitation only. I had met Vice President Biden three years ago in Washington when I was on the Board of the Australian-American Leadership Dialogue. He was friendly … Continue reading