Most viewed recently
- CHEK LING. Unleashing the White Australia virus
- PAUL PERVERSI. Understanding anti-China Bias and other prejudices
- MUNGO MACCALLUM. Angus Taylor’s thought bubbles: from the second rate to the already discredited
- SATURDAY’s GOOD READING AND LISTENING FOR THE WEEKEND
- MACK WILLIAMS. Cost/Benefit Analysis of the Morrison Covid19 “proposal”
- HENRY REYNOLDS. Between America and China?
- DAVID SOLOMON. They should have said: No Minister
- JACK WATERFORD. Dutton fights from the flank
- STUART REES. Cowardice as a principle of foreign policy, what on earth are they thinking?
- RAMESH THAKUR. Coronavirus data prove Australia is in Asia
Tag Archives: rural poverty
John Menadue. The Coalition, Barnaby Joyce rural poverty and rural health. (Repost from 16 January 2016)
It is not surprising that independents are making headway in country electorates. But what is the ALP doing?
Country electorates have the most disadvantaged people, the poorest health and inferior health services. But the National Party does very little about it.
The Coalition represents most rural electorates in Australia. But we seldom hear of much concern about their constituents who have poor health and poor health services. this is a repost of an earlier article by Lesley Barclay about the problems … Continue reading