Most viewed recently
- Do we share the same values as the US?
- The Reagan and Thatcher legacies: sorting truth from fantasy.
- My Kafkaesque Trial
- Trump has a problem with China – but what is Australia doing?
- Aged care homes: the weakest COVID-19 link
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Exposing the Hidden Hand
- His country, weak or strong (Inside Story 3 August, 2020)
- The US hypocrisy on the South China Sea and Diego Garcia
- True crime confessions – being rude to Centrelink
Tag Archives: Rural
JOHN DWYER. Policy mayhem is stifling efforts to have more Australian doctors “in the bush” – part one
In this two part article, I am reviewing the basis for the serious problem we have in providing adequate health care for Australians who live in rural, and particularly, remote areas. Good intentions are, as ever, intertwined with political machinations … Continue reading