Most viewed recently
- High Court Judges and not just Dyson Heydon
- China must obey international rules in the South China Sea but the US can ignore them in Diego Garcia.
- Stuck in the craw of the Coalition
- The Myth of Chinese Money in Australia
- Dirty Dyson demolishes his own reputation
- Judge Dyson, moving in the lower circles of hell
- PETER GOERS. With China, many Aussies are absolute hypocrites (Sunday Mail 31.5.20)
- The strange case of Shaoquett Moselmane and the AFP and ASIO raid.
- Worried about(Chinese) agents of foreign influence? Just look at who owns Australia’s biggest companies
- Canberra Shuffles its China Briefcase to decouple,rather than improve relations.
Tag Archives: Saddam Hussein
This article by Middle East expert, ROBERT FISK, was first published in The Independent on 12 April 2017. Fisk comments ‘Gas, cruise missiles, barrel bombs, Hitler and the American media. Mix them all up and I suppose you get Trump’s … Continue reading
For the discerning reader the Palazzo Report, the classified internal report on how we got into Iraq and how we fared, prepared by Army Historian Dr Albert Palazzo and now released in redacted form, is a remarkable document. Although heavily … Continue reading
RAMESH THAKUR. The nuclear deal with Iran was a triumph of global diplomacy, not a success of US sanctions
The deal (with Iran) is worth defending for three reasons: it is a good accommodation of each side’s bottom lines; sanctions may not have been as decisive as the hawks seem to believe in explaining Iran’s signature; and unilateral US … Continue reading
Australia has rushed to despatch even more armaments into the already troubled areas contested by men of violence across Iraq and Syria. It is clear that once again, our national government has assumed that this action is necessary and unavoidable. … Continue reading
George Bush and his neocons must bear the principal responsibility for the disaster which is continuing to unfold in Iraq. In Australian terms, the most guilty partners are without doubt the Howard Government and News Corporation. The Howard Government’s decision … Continue reading
I never thought I would ever agree with Glenn Beck, the US shock jock from the extreme right of the political spectrum. I think he is right about the US not intervening in the Middle East again. Difficult as it … Continue reading