Most viewed recently
- CHEK LING. Unleashing the White Australia virus
- PAUL PERVERSI. Understanding anti-China Bias and other prejudices
- MUNGO MACCALLUM. Angus Taylor’s thought bubbles: from the second rate to the already discredited
- SATURDAY’s GOOD READING AND LISTENING FOR THE WEEKEND
- MACK WILLIAMS. Cost/Benefit Analysis of the Morrison Covid19 “proposal”
- HENRY REYNOLDS. Between America and China?
- DAVID SOLOMON. They should have said: No Minister
- JACK WATERFORD. Dutton fights from the flank
- STUART REES. Cowardice as a principle of foreign policy, what on earth are they thinking?
- RAMESH THAKUR. Coronavirus data prove Australia is in Asia
Tag Archives: Scottish National Party
Brexit: the Constitutional Angle I hate to boast of my prescience but my article in this blog in April 2016 warned, in the case of a successful Brexit vote, of the birth of a “Little England searching for a greatness … Continue reading
The algebra goes something like this: EU ref: Brexit – Scotland = indyref2? In other words, if England overwhelmingly votes to leave the European Union while Scotland votes to remain in and the overall result from England, Northern Ireland and … Continue reading