Most viewed recently
- Trump has a problem with China – but what is Australia doing?
- The federal government is hiding under the covers
- My Kafkaesque Trial
- Aged care homes: the weakest COVID-19 link
- Do we share the same values as the US?
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Exposing the Hidden Hand
- The United States moving a step closer to the brink
- China must obey international rules in the South China Sea but the US ignores them in Diego Garcia (Repost 3 July 2020)
- John Menadue talks with Friendlyjordies
Tag Archives: Single-funder-in-health
In the first part of my commentary on John Menadue’s Health Policy Reform in his blog, I discussed the barriers frustrating any reform agenda. In this second part I will comment on John Menadue’s suggestions for “overcoming these obstacles to … Continue reading
Tactics and strategies for a six year journey to sustainable, equitable excellence (1) Move to a single funder for our national health scheme (The Commonwealth). The funder would contract with States and other potential providers to deliver integrated patient … Continue reading