Most viewed recently
- Trump has a problem with China – but what is Australia doing?
- The federal government is hiding under the covers
- My Kafkaesque Trial
- Aged care homes: the weakest COVID-19 link
- Do we share the same values as the US?
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Exposing the Hidden Hand
- John Menadue talks with Friendlyjordies
- The United States moving a step closer to the brink
- China must obey international rules in the South China Sea but the US ignores them in Diego Garcia (Repost 3 July 2020)
Tag Archives: Social determinants of health
In 2008, the World Health Organisation provided an action plan to Australia and other countries to tackle the health disparity between rich and poor which sees an Australian in the lowest group of wealth-holders live with up to three times … Continue reading →
We interviewed 20 former Australian Federal and State and Territory health ministers about the extent to which they were able to focus on promoting health, health equity and social determinants of health during their tenure. Social determinants of health are … Continue reading →