Most viewed recently
- PETER GOERS. With China, many Aussies are absolute hypocrites (Sunday Mail 31.5.20)
- China must obey international rules in the South China Sea but the US can ignore them in Diego Garcia.
- The Myth of Chinese Money in Australia
- The strange case of Shaoquett Moselmane and the AFP and ASIO raid.
- Dirty Dyson demolishes his own reputation
- Judge Dyson, moving in the lower circles of hell
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Canberra Shuffles its China Briefcase to decouple,rather than improve relations.
- Our dream run over COVID has come to an end
- NBN Debacle. Wherefore art thou, minister?
Tag Archives: stop-the-boats
At the last election, Tony Abbott gave us a long list of slogans. One of them was to ‘axe the tax’. And he did axe the carbon tax. But it was a serious mistake. With the continuing strong evidence of … Continue reading
In the Saturday Paper of January 24 this year, in an article by Mike Seccombe, two refugee advocates were quoted as saying: ‘Things like offshore processing and TPVs, mandatory detention – these sorts of measures don’t stop the boats. It’s … Continue reading
In his speech today, Tony Abbott recycled many of his one-liners that we heard at the last election. Let’s examine several of them. First, he said that his government was a low-taxing government and that it would reduce the budget … Continue reading
In his Australia Day post Abbott’s relations with China Australia’s first Ambassador to the People’s Republic, Stephen Fitzgerald, begins ‘Can you believe the Abbott government has any idea where it’s headed on relations with China? Whatever you think of China’s … Continue reading