Most viewed recently
- PETER GOERS. With China, many Aussies are absolute hypocrites (Sunday Mail 31.5.20)
- China is not a threat to Australia
- It’s time to strip ‘national security’ of its sacred cow status. Part 1
- Australia’s pro-Israel media fights facts and ends careers
- Why Australia’s strategic situation is far worse than we think (AFR 6.7.20)
- China must obey international rules in the South China Sea but the US can ignore them in Diego Garcia.
- Moslem MP branded a terrorist. Is there a fair go?
- A win’s a win in Eden-Monaro
- The Coalition is just following orders
- Lies and distortions about western policies in Asia: The Sino-Indian frontier dispute. Part 1 of 2
Tag Archives: structure of the Catholic Church governance and accountability in the Catholic Church
JOHN MENADUE Repost of a Submission to the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse
In November 2013, together with colleagues, I made a submission to the Royal Commission on the governance and systemic problems which lead to an abuse of power in the Catholic Church. That abuse of power is not limited to sexual … Continue reading