Most viewed recently
- Trump has a problem with China – but what is Australia doing?
- Do we share the same values as the US?
- The federal government is hiding under the covers
- My Kafkaesque Trial
- Aged care homes: the weakest COVID-19 link
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Exposing the Hidden Hand
- The Reagan and Thatcher legacies: sorting truth from fantasy.
- The United States moving a step closer to the brink
- The US hypocrisy on the South China Sea and Diego Garcia
Tag Archives: Telstra and NBN
The National Broadband Network (NBN) is now delayed by between five and ten years and will cost significantly more over a 20 year lifetime due to the government’s decision to shift from a Fibre to the Premises (FTTP) fixed access … Continue reading