Most viewed recently
- High Court Judges and not just Dyson Heydon
- Stuck in the craw of the Coalition
- The Myth of Chinese Money in Australia
- Judge Dyson, moving in the lower circles of hell
- Dirty Dyson demolishes his own reputation
- Worried about(Chinese) agents of foreign influence? Just look at who owns Australia’s biggest companies
- Canberra Shuffles its China Briefcase to decouple,rather than improve relations.
- Our dream run over COVID has come to an end
- China must obey international rules in the South China Sea but the US can ignore them in Diego Garcia.
- NBN Debacle. Wherefore art thou, minister?
Tag Archives: The Sykes-Picot agreements
Formal speeches about Australia’s Great War normally follow simple rules. The focus is upon military achievement, and defining national values – service, sacrifice, and mateship. Hardship and horror are added, giving lustre to military achievement. National awakening is emphasised: the … Continue reading