Most viewed recently
- CHEK LING. Unleashing the White Australia virus
- PAUL PERVERSI. Understanding anti-China Bias and other prejudices
- MUNGO MACCALLUM. Angus Taylor’s thought bubbles: from the second rate to the already discredited
- SATURDAY’s GOOD READING AND LISTENING FOR THE WEEKEND
- MACK WILLIAMS. Cost/Benefit Analysis of the Morrison Covid19 “proposal”
- HENRY REYNOLDS. Between America and China?
- DAVID SOLOMON. They should have said: No Minister
- JACK WATERFORD. Dutton fights from the flank
- STUART REES. Cowardice as a principle of foreign policy, what on earth are they thinking?
- RAMESH THAKUR. Coronavirus data prove Australia is in Asia
Tag Archives: threat to Medicare
JOHN MENADUE. The unfairness and waste of private health insurance and the threat to Medicare. Repost from April 21 2017
History is repeating itself. Medicare was created by the Whitlam government because of the abject failure of private health insurance or, as it was then called voluntary health insurance. As a result of the growth of private health insurance (PHI) … Continue reading