Most viewed recently
- PETER GOERS. With China, many Aussies are absolute hypocrites (Sunday Mail 31.5.20)
- China is not a threat to Australia
- China must obey international rules in the South China Sea but the US can ignore them in Diego Garcia.
- It’s time to strip ‘national security’ of its sacred cow status. Part 1
- Why Australia’s strategic situation is far worse than we think (AFR 6.7.20)
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- A win’s a win in Eden-Monaro
- The Coalition is just following orders
- Morrison and Sebastian, exemplars of Australian art
- The strange case of Shaoquett Moselmane and the AFP and ASIO raid.
Tag Archives: Trevor Boucher
I just wish that current comment about negative gearing would pay some attention to tax principles. Tax principles? Yes, they do exist. A person who negatively gears a rental property has two objectives in mind: getting a rental return and … Continue reading
I certainly would not want to be seen as an apologist for multinational company groups in the current debate on what to do about profit-shifting tax avoidance activities of groups like Google and Apple. But there are some significant legal/technical … Continue reading