Most viewed recently
- ABUL RIZVI. Global Talent Independent Visa: Permanent residence in a week or two
- BOB CARR. Hidden Reality of Australia-China Relations
- COLIN MACKERRAS. The mess of Australia-China relations
- JACK WATERFORD. Trump: the man who made America little again
- JOHN MENADUE. The Light From the Southern Cross.A Report on Catholic Church Governance
- CHEK LING. Unleashing the White Australia virus
- RAMESH THAKUR. The rise and fall of coronavirus modelling
- JENNY HOCKING. High Court says ‘Release the Palace Letters’
- MUNGO MACALLUM. Thanks to Jenny Hocking’s indefatigable efforts, national pride has been salvaged.
- HENRY REYNOLDS. Australia goes fishing in troubled waters.
Tag Archives: US-China relationship
ANU East Asia Forum has posted a new item, ‘The consequences of the Trump–Xi meeting in Florida‘ All eyes will be on Florida this week, where US President Donald Trump will ANU host an inaugural summit with Chinese President Xi … Continue reading
Molan writes that this sensitive touch in relations with Indonesia is reflected in a long tradition of Australian diplomats putting Indonesia’s interests and the views of Indonesians ahead of our own. Indeed he implies that but for geography Indonesia would … Continue reading