Most viewed recently
- PETER GOERS. With China, many Aussies are absolute hypocrites (Sunday Mail 31.5.20)
- China must obey international rules in the South China Sea but the US can ignore them in Diego Garcia.
- China is not a threat to Australia
- The strange case of Shaoquett Moselmane and the AFP and ASIO raid.
- Dirty Dyson demolishes his own reputation
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Canberra Shuffles its China Briefcase to decouple,rather than improve relations.
- A win’s a win in Eden-Monaro
- NBN Debacle. Wherefore art thou, minister?
- It’s time to strip ‘national security’ of its sacred cow status. Part 1
Tag Archives: US healthcare
Repost from 08/12/2013 I don’t think that I can recall a domestic policy that is so outrageous as the $11 b. annual cost to the taxpayer of the subsidy to private health insurance (PHI) companies. The subsidy is paid to … Continue reading
This article was initially posted in June last year. There has recently been quite a number of articles, including in The Conversation, about what we can learn from overseas health systems. Before looking at these international comparisons, it is worth … Continue reading