Most viewed recently
- CHEK LING. Unleashing the White Australia virus
- PAUL PERVERSI. Understanding anti-China Bias and other prejudices
- MUNGO MACCALLUM. Angus Taylor’s thought bubbles: from the second rate to the already discredited
- RAMESH THAKUR. Coronavirus data prove Australia is in Asia
- SATURDAY’s GOOD READING AND LISTENING FOR THE WEEKEND
- DAVID SOLOMON. They should have said: No Minister
- STUART REES. Cowardice as a principle of foreign policy, what on earth are they thinking?
- JOSEPH A. CAMILLERI. Can we rescue the China relationship from the abyss?
- ALEX MITCHELL. Don Harwin becomes cactus
- HAMISH MCDONALD. Journalists on the ramparts (Inside Story 20.5.20)
Tag Archives: VET FEE-HELP
Linda Simon says that the vocational education and training (VET) system in Australia has faced many challenges over a number of years, including cuts to funding, lack of government attention and a system that has enabled students to be rorted … Continue reading
Hearing or reading about vocational education and training (VET) today, we expect it to be another story of rorts and wrongdoings. And it is an horrific story, a story of for-profit private providers accessing public funding and not delivering the … Continue reading