Most viewed recently
- Australia’s pro-Israel media fights facts and ends careers
- The Coalition is just following orders
- Sir John Kerr’s secret ‘Palace letters’ to be released
- Moslem MP branded a terrorist. Is there a fair go?
- Lies and distortions about western policies in Asia: The Sino-Indian frontier dispute. Part 1 of 2
- Lies and distortions about western policies in Asia. The media and the Tiananmen massacre myth – part 2
- The Australian Government regards China as a strategic competitor, a revisionist power, and one that must be resisted.
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Bishops and branch stacking: the second oldest profession
- Why Australia’s strategic situation is far worse than we think (AFR 6.7.20)
Tag Archives: welfare spending
Despite the evidence that deliberate fraud is a tiny fraction of social security spending, it remains a mainstay of much reporting of welfare in the Australian media. The Daily Telegraph is a repeat offender.
You might interested in this repost of part 6 on the economic role of government. The economic role of government In addition to key principles the second immediate issue is the economic role of government. Those who would benefit from … Continue reading